Website Annual Maintenance
Terms of Service
Noisiv Consulting shall provide website maintenance from the date the new website is made live on the client’s domain till the termination of this contract (“Maintenance Period”). The maintenance period begins on the date the Website is published.
The maintenance phase, after the website has been put into production, shall cover the following items:
- Content Updates: Updating and refreshing website content as per the request received from the client.
- Security Updates: Installing software updates, patches, and security measures to protect the website from potential vulnerabilities and cyber threats.
- Backup and Recovery: Implementing regular backup procedures to ensure data and website files are securely backed up, allowing for quick recovery in case of any unforeseen issues or data loss.
- Performance Optimization: Monitoring website performance, identifying bottlenecks, and optimizing website speed, load times, and overall performance for a smooth user experience.
- Bug Fixes and Issue Resolution: Addressing and resolving any reported bugs, errors, or technical issues that may arise, ensuring the website functions as intended across different browsers and devices.
- Compatibility Updates: Keeping up with browser updates and ensuring the website remains compatible with the latest web standards, ensuring a consistent experience across different platforms.
- Plugin and CMS Updates: Updating and maintaining any plugins, extensions, or content management system (CMS) used in the website, ensuring they are up to date with the latest versions for improved functionality and security.
- User Support and Training: Providing ongoing user support, answering queries, and offering guidance to website administrators or content editors, ensuring they can effectively manage and update the website.
NOTE: For major page code and/or database structural changes the Noisiv Consulting will discuss the charges upfront with the Client depending upon the complexity and efforts involved.
The items which will be NOT covered under the maintenance fee and shall be charged separately are as follows:
- Design Changes: Requests for significant design changes or redesign of certain website elements, such as the layout, color scheme, typography, or overall visual appearance.
- Functionality Enhancements: Implementing new features or functionality that were not initially included in the website’s scope, such as adding a custom contact form, integrating a payment gateway, or incorporating a live chat system.
- Content Creation: Creating new content, including copywriting, graphic design, or multimedia production, such as creating new pages, blog posts, videos, or infographics.
- Custom Development: Building custom functionality or modules tailored to the client’s specific requirements, which go beyond the standard features provided by the existing website framework or CMS.
- Third-Party Integrations: Integrating and configuring third-party services, APIs, or plugins, such as social media integrations, email marketing tools, or CRM systems.
- E-commerce Enhancements: Implementing advanced e-commerce features like product variations, multi-currency support, complex shipping rules, or custom product configuration.
- SEO Services: Providing ongoing SEO services beyond the basic optimization covered in maintenance, such as conducting in-depth keyword research, competitor analysis, content optimization, or link-building activities.
- Website Migration or Platform Switch: Moving the website to a new hosting environment, migrating from one CMS platform to another, or transferring data and content between different systems.
- Training or Consultation: Offering additional training sessions or consultations beyond the initial onboarding or basic user support, to address specific client needs or provide guidance on advanced website management techniques.
- Digital Marketing Campaigns: Planning, strategizing, and executing digital marketing campaigns, including search engine marketing (SEM), social media advertising, email marketing, or content marketing initiatives.
NOTE: The service fee for the above-mentioned items during the maintenance phase will be discussed with the client before the work initiation and billed separately.
The maintenance fee will be billed in advance for the respective month of maintenance. The client has the option to pay the maintenance fee on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis (to be paid in advance). If the client chooses to pay monthly, quarterly, or yearly, they will need to ensure that the fee is paid on time to avoid interruption in service.